Sunday, August 18, 2013

More dupes......or are they?

When I look at my racks of polish, I tend to see a lot of polishes that appear to be duplicates. While I realize that there are slight differences I wonder if I could do without those that are so similar.

 I'm like a moth to a flame when coralish (that's not a word, is it?) colored polishes are around. On the rack, these all looked like corals to me. When I actually tried them side by side, there's one that appears to be more of a red.


The color on my pinky, Essie's Hip-Anema, clearly is more red than the rest. It's such a rich, beautiful color !  The remainder, from left to right.....all Essie's - all 2 coats - Sunday Funday, California Coral and Come Here !  They're all gorgeous colors and I love all of them.

I really do think I NEED to have all of these colors......don't you agree ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment