Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorites........

I don't usually play favorites, but sometimes, just sometimes,  you can't help yourself.

Case in point - Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy......not a new color but one of my favorites. Essie polishes all apply so smoothly and easily, the polish just glides onto my nails. Just LOVE how the color crosses that line between pink and purple so beautifully. I used 2 coats of Jamaica Me Crazy on all but two of my nails. I used one coat on my accent nails, followed by Julie G's Secret Treasure, another beautiful cross between pink and purple but this time, sparkles ! I used one dabbed on coat of Secret Treasure. I followed all of this with one coat of Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength, Diamond Flash, my go to quick dry top coat and another favorite of mine.


I really love the combination of these 2 polishes......subtle yet noticeable.  And the fact that I have a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A Peel - my newest favorite under the accent nails assures me of easy removal.

What are some of your favorites that you'd recommend to other polish lovers ? Go ahead, I won't tell ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment