Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bondi August Subscription

I was patiently waiting for my first Bondi New York Subscription box to arrive. This is the first month that they're offering this, and for $19.99, which includes shipping, you get 3 of their polishes and a surprise gift. They had also offered subscribers a chance to order an additional box for $15 - who was I to let them down ?  ;)

Here are my boxes - packed great by the way


They had assured us that they would make sure we did not receive duplicate polishes and they were all good on that count.  I wasn't expecting to get 2 of the same free gifts, but they're free so I'll save one for a future giveaway.

There were 4 beautifully colored cream polishes and 2 metallics in all.


Here are Blue Skies, Brick Road, Central Park Blossom and Fuschia-istic. These are all 2 coats except Central Park Blossom which required 3 coats to be opaque and not streaky. My 2 favorites are Central Park Blossom and Fuschia-istic. (oops, just noticed the smudge on my Blue Skies. There is a storm approaching.)




And here are the metallics, Fool's and City Slicker. I'm not a fan of metallics so these may be saved for a future giveaway also.


This was my first time trying this brand and I have to tell you, I LOVE how it applies ! The formula is nice and smooooooooth. Dries nicely and all of these pics were without a top coat. Their customer service is beyond compare !

I highly suggest that you sign up for this subscription service or try one of their polishes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment